UPDATE 20 MARCH 2012: BEFORE THE END OF JUNE 2012, THIS SITE WILL BE FINALLY MOVING TO A NEW DOMAIN. THE PRECISE DATE AND DOMAIN WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

UNDER CONSTRUCTION



THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, SOME CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCES


SHORTLY, THIS WEBSITE WILL BE REDESIGNED SO THAT INFORMATION IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE. ALL INFORMATION ON WEBSITE IS BEING PROCESSED AND CHECKED

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE


Mi Lánguïj

POUST: 300
 

Mi Lánguïj
Cuando crivo'n Llanito me siento cómodo, pero ê lójïcäl porque'l Llanito ê mi néïtïv lánguïj. Cuando toi criviendo asín me sale tol pashon que tengo, me pueo'sé' ecspresïng vién i me siento compliit.

Cuando veo que mi lánguïj se ta muriendo me duele. Llo toi'siendo tolo que ta'n maï xands pa qu'ête lánguïj haga sävaïvïng. Un lánguïj ê paat d'un cülchä, d'un xístorii i'eso lô devemo hasé' proutectïng tô. Llo segiré vûcando jüstïs pal Llanito pa que sea tríited con dïhgnïtii i riispect.

Fanc iuu pol tol süpoot.

For translations click title 




POST: 300

My Language
When I write in Llanito I feel comfortable, but it is logical because Llanito is my native language. When I'm writing in this way all my passion comes to life, I can express myself properly and I feel complete.

When I see that my language is dying, it hurts. I am doing everything that is in my hands so that this language survives. A language is part of a culture, a history and we should all protect it. I will keep searching for justice for Llanito so that it is treated with dignity and respect.

Thank you for all the support.

ENTRADA: 300

Mi Lengua
Cuando escribo en llanito me siento cómodo, pero es lógico porque el llanito es mi lengua nativa. Cuando estoy escribiendo así me sale toda la pasión que tengo, puedo expresarme bien y me siento completo.

Cuando veo que mi lengua se está muriendo me duele. Yo estoy haciendo todo lo que está en mis manos para que este idioma sobreviva. Una lengua forma parte de una cultura, de una historia y eso lo debemos proteger todos. Yo seguiré buscando justicia para el llanito para que sea tratado con dignidad y respeto.

Gracias por todo el apoyo.